Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Michael Jackson - Thriller





A couple of Sundays ago at church I was among a group of people who emerged like corpses and walked in weird frankenstein-like motionon to the stage where we came to life and re-enacted the famous dance sequence to Michael Jackson's Thriller. It coincided with Pastor Torozian's series, "The Zombie Apocalypse." Zombies and vampires are in vogue right now and Torozian stresses how Christians need to "engage the culture," while not necessarily becoming part of the culture. Something like being in the world without being of the world, which I've always had a bit of trouble understanding.

People close to me say I can become like the walking dead, myself, all weighed down by the anxieties of this life. But the chance to get on stage, perform and be a little goofy

Christmas parody letter 2018

Ho! ho! ho! Everybody. It's Christmas time again and I hope you're feeling jolly and that your yuletide is gay. May you all be d...