Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday morning videos


                                
                                  They had not a clue.


I thought it was so cool when the local American Legion in my hometown sponspored a showing of Easy Rider. I always thought of them as a conservative organization. My uncle told me he took his first hit of sweet California sunshine, while in beautiful Southeast Asia.


Ferris Bueller? He's Mr. Showbiz! They don't make entertainers like Wayne Newton anymore and that's a shame. I love him. Maybe not as much as Balki from mauldlin 1980s sitcom Perfect Strangers, but I do love him.



Rock n' Roll's first SOB. Raisin' hell back when Keith Richards was in short pants. Take a look, then two. Check out that man's confidence, the cockiness, swagger and innuendo. No doubt, he gave Elvis a run for his pink Cadillac. And I used to love his annual telethons.


 

I can remember hearing "School's Out" on the radio when I was 3-years old. A few years later I saw Alice Cooper on The Muppet Show. "I took Alice everywhere he wasn't supposed to be," he said during a recent guest appearance on Wait! Wait! Don't Tell Me.

They have sainthood. True standard bearers of The Cannon. Appeared on Ed Sullivan a hell of a lot more times than The Beatles. We miss you, Liam.


Well gollly!!! Coming to you live from Motel 6. Loved him in Full Metal Jacket.


We all must love the quiet palpability of the Vulcan race. Seriously, how can anyone not love Leonard Nimoy? Especially when he shows his sensitive side?

Christmas parody letter 2018

Ho! ho! ho! Everybody. It's Christmas time again and I hope you're feeling jolly and that your yuletide is gay. May you all be d...